WOOF! It’s been a year and a half since I was last tagged! O3o
1.You have to post ALL the Rules.
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves.
3. Answer 13 questions asked to you and invent 13 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 13 people.
4a. You must legitimately tag 13 people.
5. You CAN'T say that you don't do tags.
6. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
7. YOU MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY! NO COMMENTS! That is, unless you're talking ABOUT the entry.
8. You have to finish within a week. If you don't finish in time, you have to comment the tagger asking them what they want you to do next.
9. Be creative with the title. None of this "I got tagged" stuff.
10. Have fun!
“Sooner or later, all our games turn into Calvinball.”
1. I still have my first job. Unlike most of my peers who quit their first job within the first 6 months, I have just entered year 4 of my first job
2. Super Smash Bros. has been the greatest source of joy in my life. It is the only game series I’ve gotten serious enough in to attend major tournament events.
3. I used to love the homebrew/hacking scene during the DS/Wii era. I hated those two system so much, but the emulators and moonshell multimedia through hacking made the systems much more enjoyable.
4. I was an extremely spoiled child. Got pretty much everything I ever wanted
5. As a result of that (among other reasons I’d rather not mention), while I matured physically and mentally, my emotional stability went in the opposite direction; reality started raining bricks on me and I never adapted to all the changes. Minor issues for most people triggered catastrophic long-term responses in my case, such as severe depression that has been progressing for almost half the time I’ve been alive.
6. I was 150% addicted to 2nd-generation YouTube Poops (1st gen 2005 – 2006 era YTPs were just ear-rape noise videos, 2nd-gen 2007 – 2011 era YTPs introduced actual comedy and sentence-splicing hilarity). I actually tried to make YTPs in 2009 but failed miserably.
7. I had unknowingly been a furry since I was 5. Those PBS characters (y'know~ Clifford & Cleo, Sagwa, etc) were definitely my favorite characters on all of TV back in 1999.
8. My experience with furries began with exposure to the Furry Fandom when I was 13, through rule 34 (unfortunately). I started lurking around the fandom months later in 2007. Around mid-2009 through the furry acquaintances I met on YouTube, seeing ’s animated works on YouTube served as inspiration to open myself a DA and FA in 2009. By 2011, I was very comfortable with the fandom, became a furry myself, created my fursona, and began RPing and creating my own art.
9. I randomly became an Apple fanboy in 2015 after getting a used 2011 iPod Touch from a friend in 2014. In 2015 alone I went from just an iPod Touch 4th-gen to also having an iPod Touch 5th-gen, iPhone 5C, and Apple Watch Sport.
10. Pokémon Alpha Sapphire is my final mainstream entry in the series. I am still interested in some spinoffs, but Pokémon is in its final days for me, personally.
11. From 2013 onwards, I became very interested in webcomics. Penny Arcade, VGCatz, Kidd Commander, Slightly Damned, SaveState, and especially BittersweetCandyBowl and Housepets are comics that I literally cannot get enough of.
12. 2006 – 2010 weren’t perfect years… But I was EXTREMELY active on NeoPets from early 2006 to early 2008. I was also a very active GaiaOnline user from mid-2007 to 2012 (not as much as my NeoPets days, but it was still pretty much addict-tier use) ahhh, boy were those fun times~
13. When asked questions, I have this habit of over-answering, basically giving my life’s story- *looks up at my other 12 answers* Oh……… Yup…
1. What is it about fictional characters that makes them attractive?
The artist can do literally whatever he/she wants. Anything that would otherwise be imperfect in the real world can be ironed out. I mean, just look at furries. If such "anthros" existed in real life, they’d be very freakish, scary werewolf-style beasts. However, the human imagination is capable of rendering literally irresistible-looking perfect beings onto visual mediums. With the power of our minds (and artistic skill), we can make literally anything appealing.
2. Can you speak a second language? (It doesn't have to be fluent)
Nope. Literally not even a pinch of any other language.
3. Pokemon or Digimon? And which of the mons is your favorite?
Pokemon. Favorite ‘mon is the kangaroo-looking sheep, Ampharos. Love its chubby appearance, and more importantly, its stats in-game; it is halfway to Goodra-like Special-Defense, but also has the Special Attack power of Jolteon. It’s a SP.DEF wall, but is a SP.ATK hard-hitter. Love him to bits. (P.S. Mine is a Shiny Ampharos)
4. What's one movie/video game/TV show that you hate but everyone else likes? Vice versa?
Video game: Sonic Shuffle. Everyone hates it for being an uninspired Mario Party ripoff with unfair AI. I like it because a lot of the minigames really were good, and it’s a freaking Dreamcast game.
Now vice-versa? TV show: Teen Titans GO. So many kids love the show, but it is a self-aware smear campaign against my generation. It slanders everything about the original Teen Titans and early 2000s animated programming in general. It is a muddy, ugly, crude, unfunny show, but it steals tons of precious airtime that other shows are more deserving of, such as Steven Universe, Adventure Time, Regular Show, Gumball, Clarence, and We Bare Bears.
5. Nickelodeon or Cartoon Network?
Definitely Cartoon Network. All the shows I just mentioned in the previous question (except for that trash teen titans GO bullcrap)
6. Which OC are you the most proud of?
I only really have one, my fursona Isaac. There’s not much to say since I haven’t given him real character development over the years. .w.;;
7. What's the worst thing to leave behind while going on vacation?
From my childhood in the late 1990s, all the way until 2013, that would be whatever was the latest Nintendo handheld I owned at the time. In 2014, that would be my laptops. As of 2015 onwards, all I need is my iPhone 5C, Apple Watch Sport, and Bluetooth earphones.
8. School or college?
I wanna say college, but I actually have to say school, because I connected much more closely with my High School friends than I do my current college friends. Life feels really empty in college in comparison to my grade-school life…
9. What film/video game are you the most hyped for this year?
Film = Zootopia | Video Game = Star Fox Zero
10. Which country would you like to visit?
Japan or Australia
11. Do you watch Monty Python? If so, what's your favorite sketch, and who is your favorite python?
I’ve seen a bit of it, namely, bits of Monthy Python and the Holy Grail. My current favorite sketch, of course, is The Knights Who Say Ni. My favorite Python is Palin.
12. Paragon, Renegade, Jedi, or Sith?
Umm…… Jedi. . . . ?
13. Are you hyped for Dinosaur Planet the Animated Fanseries?
HOLY- THAT IS A THING?!?! I have always been more interested in Dinosaur Planet itself more than the Star Fox spinoff. But I’m only just now hearing that there is going to be an animated fanseries?! Where have I been?!?!? I need to see this ASAP! ^w^
1. Are you a furry? Is so, do you make art, literature, or music, or do you RP? If not, what is your opinion on them from what you’ve seen?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What place would you like to visit that you haven’t visited before?
4. What sites were you a part of before you joined DeviantArt?
5. What is your favorite medium for entertainment: movies, music, literature, art, or video games?
6. Ever drawn anything deemed NSFW?
7. What makes someone worth your time?
8. What is currently the most advanced piece of equipment you own?
9. Are you competitive in any game series? If so, have you participated in any tournaments?
10. What sports do you play? Which one is your favorite?
11. Which weather extreme? >100F or <20F?
12. Have you met any of your online friends/acquaintances IRL?
13. Was this fun for you? If not, I’m really sorry ;w;
I swear, tagging is always the most lengthy and tedious step in these because the number keeps climbing. From 5 to 10, now 13? Half of these tags I made in 10 minutes, the other half took almost 2 hours. Also, to anyone/everyone tagged, I’m really sorry to subject you to a meme that asks you to tag THIRTEEN more people.